- Toronto was ranked as the most livable city in the World
- Canada's number 1 tourist attraction
- Toronto is Canada's largest city with approximately 2.8 million people
- The two official spoken languages in Toronto are English and French
- Eaton's Centre, Bloor-Yorkville, Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Honest Ed's, Kingston Market, and Stockyards Market are the major shopping stores to facilitate for high end to good bargain fashion.
- There are seven sports teams in this city; namely, Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Raptures, Toronto Argonauts, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Marlies, Toronto Rock, and Toronto FC.
- One of the most safest multicultural cities in the world is Toronto.
- Guests are blessed with indulging into the vast option of international restaurants, because of Toronto's diverse population
- Toronto Island Park is a place that cannot be missed (a fairy ride is taken to get to this exquisite island with a fun theme park for the entire family)
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, which is right beside the CN Tower, is a place that many people have deemed their favourite outing.
- Merely 12 minutes away from SMILE BACK B&B, Casa Loma, being the only real castle in North America, is one of Toronto's historic attraction
- Guests can dine at more than 8,000 restaurants in Toronto
- One of Canada's finest market places is St. Lawrence Market
- Toronto commemorates for one day parade of Caribana with more than a million spectators.
- The Toronto International Film festival (TIFF) is the best film festival in the world, which publicly displays 300 films from over 60 countries, in the month of September.
- The TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) is the second largest transit system in North America with the highest rate of commuters.
- Toronto Pearson Airport is ranked as the most popular airport in Canada.
Languages and Dialects
Toronto's Sport Teams
Major Shopping Centres